We all know someone who loves the good stuff. Whether they’re a cheese fiend, a wine swiller, a truffle pig or an olive picker, The Good Grocer Gift Card is a nice way of giving to those who like to take care of their tastebuds.
Redeem or purchase your gift card at the following stores:
- Applecross | 39 Ardross St, Applecross
- South Perth + Cellar | 21 Mends St, South Perth
- Leederville | 313 Vincent St, Leederville
- Shenton Park + Cellar |159 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park
- Myaree + Cellar | 67 North Lake Rd, Myaree
- Mount Pleasant |80 Cranford Ave, Mount Pleasant
- Wembley + Cellar | 320 Cambridge St, Wembley
- Canning Bridge | 916 Canning Hwy, Applecross
- Boulevard | 31 Gayton Rd, City Beach
- 2nd Ave | Corner Second Ave &, Beaufort St, Mount Lawley
- Karratha | 2 Cockatoo St, Nickol
- Newman | Parnawarri Shopping Centre, 1 Lee Lane, Newman
- Rottnest General Store | Digby Drive
- Geordie Bay General Store | Hydroflyte Loop
- Rottnest Liquor Store | Digby Drive
- Rottnest Bakery | Maley Street
Gift Cards – FAQS
What value can I put on a gift card?
A Gift Card can be loaded with any value between $5 and $500.
Does The Good Grocer Gift Cards expire?
Yes, the gift card will expire three years from the issue date.
Can I exchange my Gift Card for cash?
No, The Good Grocer Gift Card is not redeemable for cash.
How can I check the Gift Card balance?
You can check your gift card balance online. Click here to check your balance.
Can more value be added to a gift card?
No, once a Gift Card has been purchased, the value on it cannot be increased.
What if a gift card is lost or stolen?
Once a gift card is activated, they should be treated like cash, as lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
Can I use my Gift Card online?
No, currently The Good Grocer Gift Card can only be redeemed in physical stores.
Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
No, gift cards cannot be refunded or returned.
Where can my gift cards be used/redeemed?
Click here for a list of locations you can use/redeem your gift card.
How many times can I use my gift card?
You can use your gift card in store one or more times until the balance reaches zero.
Gift Cards – Terms and Conditions
The Good Grocer gift card is issued by The Good Grocer ABN 44 163 846 013. Once activated, this card is redeemable for merchandise to the nominated value from all participating stores, within 36 months from the date of purchase or until the redemption of all its value. To redeem all or any part of the value on this card, present it to the participating stores’ cashier when purchasing your merchandise; the card balance and expiry will appear on your register receipt at the conclusion of your purchase. If your purchase is less than the available card balance, no change will be given but you may use the card again. If your purchase exceeds the available card balance, you must pay the difference. This card may not be redeemed for cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded and may not be redeemed for merchandise. Unused balances after expiry will not be paid or credited and may not be redeemed for merchandise. The value of this card cannot be altered or reloaded. A $5 minimum value must be loaded at the time of purchase. Maximum value per gift card is $500.00.