Building Lasting Careers in Retail
Join a team passionate about exceptional customer service. As an independent family-owned business, we know that the success of our stores is built around a team that is dedicated and committed to our core values and as passionate about providing exceptional customer service as we are.
We have a Wide Range of Roles
We provide excellent opportunities for people who want to build a career in the retail sector. We offer much more than your traditional supermarket roles and cater to a wide range of skills and experiences across various positions, including but not limited to Customer Service, Department Specialists, Food Innovation Experts, Chefs, Bakers, Liquor, IT, Warehouse and Logistics, Buying, Finance, casual work, and 24-hour shift work.
We Welcome People with Diverse Life Experiences
We welcome people with a full diversity of life experiences, thoughts, and beliefs. We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and innovation where our customers and team members can flourish.
In Various Locations
We have positions available in:
- Perth – Locations throughout the metro area, both North and South of the river.
- Regional WA – Based in Karratha or Newman.
- Rottnest Island – Commuting and live-on-the-island options.
With Many Benefits
We provide comprehensive training and career paths to help you grow, including:
- Professional Development and Training (Retail certification, Retail management training, Commercial acumen, and understanding).
- Team Discounts on Food and Liquor.
We are always looking for people with a can-do attitude and a passion for food and the community. Email your CV to email@example.com