The soft, sweet, creamy and crunchy contrasts of this salad make it a winner.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Bacon Salad
- 2kg sweet potato, diced into 2cm cubes
- ½ a red onion, diced finely
- 5 sticks celery, sliced thinly
- 6 hardboiled eggs, sliced roughly
- 12 rashes crispy cooked bacon, diced roughly
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Roast the sweet potato cubes until soft (approx 20min) and cool.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and gently combine, being careful not to squash the sweet potato.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and carefully mix through the salad.
- Serve chilled
Enjoy! Let us know how the recipe turned out for you. Post your photos #thegoodgrocer @thegoodgrocerwa