Spooky Baked Halloween ChipsBack
Welcome to a Spooktacular Halloween Treat Extravaganza!
Are you ready to celebrate Halloween in a healthier way? Embrace our delightful assortment of nutritious and adorable Halloween-themed treats that will make your taste buds scream with delight!
- The Good Grocer Creations Tortilla
- Olive oil
- Halloween Cookie cutter eg. Pumpkins, ghosts, bats
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Working on one tortilla at a time, use a cookie cutter to cut out Halloween chips from your tortillas. Try to place your shapes close to together to avoid waste.
- Transfer cutouts to your baking tray. Lightly spray the chips with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 5-7 minutes and serve with your favourite dips or salsa.
Recipe by One lovely Life