The Good Grocer’s dedicated butchers prepare tender and succulent choice cuts of meat in the same way as a trusted, village butcher would.
Meat is freshly and expertly butchered each day, and you are welcome to request a certain size or cut so it’s just right for cooking tonight or vac-packed to take away on holiday. Just ask and, if you need, we can also advise you on how to cook it.
Our focus is on Western Australian grown or caught but will source from the rest of Australia when required.
Meat selections include:
- Linley Valley Pork
- WA spring lamb
- Mt Barker free range chicken
- A selection of white fish (catch of the day)
- Fresh salmon fillets, skin on or off
- Aussie prawns; raw, cooked or marinated
- A selection of frozen seafood
- Smoked salmon and trout
Provided by premium WA seafood suppliers:
All orders and requests are welcome. If we can source it, we will; if we can make it, we will.