The essential nature of The Good Grocer is to approach all food with a passion for uncompromising quality and taste.
As a result, we have developed and are proud to introduce you to our own brand – The Good Grocer Collection – which captures this passion and our reverence for good, wholesome culinary traditions.
The Good Grocer Collection is all about creating food that you can trust; meeting your expectations for consistently excellent quality at a great price. We work with growers, suppliers and producers to create the unique products for the Collection; ones that meet our standards and our constant appetite for really good food.
The Good Grocer Collection includes:
- Cheese – Double Brie, Camembert and Semi matured cheese
- Chocolates – boxed premium quality chocolate truffles
- Coffee – premium quality Arabica coffee beans, locally roasted in 4 varieties
- Crackers – premium quality fine wafer crackers
- Eggs – free range, pastured eggs in 700g boxes, from hens that are free to roam
- Fruit – apples, pears and mandarins from the best WA producers
- Meals – ready to eat meals made with the best ingredients in 3 varieties
- Olives – 5 different olives mixed
- Pies & Quiches – handmade pies and French style quiches in 10 varieties
- Pizza – hand stretched sourdough pizza in 5 varieties
- Salad in a bag – washed and ready to use salads in 4 varieties
- Salads – fresh cut and preservative free salads, ready to eat in 5 varieties
- Soups – gluten and dairy free soups, ready to eat in 5 varieties
- Sushi & Japanese-style meals – 30 lines of sushi and Japanese-style hot and cold meals, freshly made every day
Where can I find The Good Grocer Collection?
Since January 2016, The Good Grocer Collection can be found in all The Brindle Group stores.
South of the River
- Canning Bridge IGA
- Limes Fresh, Melville
- The Good Grocer, Applecross
North of the River
- Leederville IGA
- Shenton Park IGA
- Wembley SUPA IGA
- Rottnest General Store
- Rottnest Geordie Bay Store
- Rottnest Bakery